Immigration to Australia

A large number of people are aiming for the Australia’s migration knowing that it is accessible and has different ways to obtain it. Our agents are experts in helping our customers obtain their wish. Whether you’re seeking a work visa in Australia, a family visa in Australia or an Australia student visa, our Australia immigration consultants are dedicated to guide through every single detail that you might need for your Australian migration.

Why Australia?

  • A Strong Economy and Good Job Opportunities
  • Very Low Population Density
  • A Multicultural Society Where Everyone Belongs
  • Low Crime Rate
  • An Inviting Climate
  • Clean Air
  • An Efficient Health Care System
  • Greater Education Opportunities
  • Things to do and sights to behold
  • The Best Quality of Life

Employer Sponsored Visas for Australia

  • SC 482 Visa: Medium Term TSS visa, Short Term TSS visa and Labor Agreement for TSS visa.
  • PR VISA: Employer Nomination – SC186 visa and SC 191 VISA.
  • SC 494 REGIONAL:  Regional Employer Sponsored – SC 494 visa

Business Visas for Australia

  • 188 visa
  • 188B visa-Business visa (Investment)
  • 188C visa- Business visa (Significant Investment)
  • 188D visa (Premium Investor)
  • 188E (Entrepreneur visa)
  • 888 Business innovation and investment (permanent) visa

Relative Visas for Australia

  • Aged Dependent Relative Visa (subclass 114)
  • Remaining Relative Visa (subclass 835)
  • Remaining Relative Visa (subclass 115)
  • Career visa (subclass 116 and 836)
  • Aged Dependent Relative Visa (subclass 838)
  • Orphan Relative visa (subclass 117)

Family Visas for Australia

Partner Visa

Partner visa (onshore)

  • SC 820 VISA – TEMP.

Partner visa (offshore)

  • SC 309 VISA – TEMP.

Fiancé (Prospective Spouse subclass 300)

Parent Visa

  • Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)
  • Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
  • Contributory
  • Aged Parent visa- Temporary (subclass 884)
  • Parent visa (subclass 804)
    Parent visa (subclass 103)
  • Sponsored Parent 870 visa

Child Visa

  • Adoption visa (subclass 102)
  • Child visa (subclass 101)
  • Child Onshore visa (Subclass 802)

Graduate Visa

Student visa requirements are determined by the education provider and country of citizenship. A student can apply for a two- or three-year Graduate Skilled Visa (485) which will give them unrestricted work rights, if he/she completes their qualification in Australia and they meet certain study requirements they

Short Term Work Visa

Short stay specialist visas, training visas, or temporary activity visa are classified as Short-term work visas.

Short Stay Visas for Specialist Work – subclass 400

people who have highly specialized skills that are not easily available in Australia 

Temporary Activity Visa – Training – subclass 407

For people who seek to enhance their skills through a structured work- place training program.

They need to have had 12 months’ experience in the last 24 months in the occupation they wish to be trained in.

The visa can be requested for any period of time up to 2 years, depending on the amount of time that training is needed.

Temporary Activity Visa – is required to be in Australia for a short period to undertake specific activities – subclass 408.

For people who require to come to Australia for short periods.

Types: invited participant in an event, entertainment, performing in film or television, religious worker, domestic worker, sports trainee, elite player, coach, youth exchange etc.

Business Visa

Have a business or investment background: running your business or your investment activities in the last few years.

Either a business innovation, investment visa or business talent visa.

Business Visa

Skilled Independent (189) and Skilled State Sponsored (190) visas,

  • People who qualify to the General Skilled Migration Program and can score a minimum of 65 on the points test. 
  • granted an invitation under Expression of Interest (EOI) 
  • lodge a Permanent Residence visa application

Provisional Visas (489):

  • granted for 4 years
  • applied for by skilled workers who want to work and live in regional parts of Australia
  • Apply for permanent resident status after 3 years.
  • sponsored by a state or territory in regional Australia or by a family member living in regional Australia.

Sponsorship Visa

An Australian business worker who wishes to sponsor a foreign worker on a temporary or permanent basis

Partner or Parent Visa

  • spouse or fiancé of an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
  • Parent visa (visa to the parents of a child living in Australia (citizens or PR)